Quoi que vous fassiez, travaillez de bon cœur, comme pour le Seigneur et non pour des hommes. - Colossiens 3:23

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Tu me manques

200 Kilometres said the maps.

'Cause I need you
And I miss you
And now I wonder....

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by
'Cause you know I'd walk
A thousand miles
If I could 
Just see you
Tonight
A thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton

A piece of lyric above reflect me that i miss you so much, i miss your advice, i miss discussing with you, and your 'jutek' face. I wanna come to you right now just want to know what you are doing, because you become really busy now, hmm.. you are too busy pursue your career there, and i'm too busy pursue my dream campus...and the time till we meet again still a long, 2015 :(
I hope you know, though i'm busy, i always miss you, keep spirit for your work there, keep neat for youth group, never forget to churching ok? keep your healthy. Love you my BS:)
From Bandung, with love. Briegitte.


xx





No comments:

Post a Comment