Quoi que vous fassiez, travaillez de bon cœur, comme pour le Seigneur et non pour des hommes. - Colossiens 3:23

Sunday 20 April 2014

April 20


Today I feel so peevish.

From the time that i’m in mentoring class at church….
What were those two girls in front of me do? Oh Godness.. They played their gadget while the mentoring class take place. I’m so annoyed of them, her head just swinged made my vision so disturbed while me and the class watching the pastor’s message on tv. Rgghh
The more when the class divide into several sharing group. Wussshh.. I searched my mentor, and I felt I’m like ignored.. then when I got my sharing group, I did stupid thing, I heared the devil whispered on my ears to  had ask the mentor why she ignored me and don’t searched me. Ahh moron! Why did I asked that with unfriendly vision? Whereas the mentor not fault. Egoistic had gnaw me, why i became emotional? This not my character!
The last when my cash really through and I remembered for my friend’s vow the she will pay her debt tomorrow. In fact when she confirmed that she can’t pay for tomorrow because her parents send her monthly cost on Friday, I feel so ahhh… and I did the moron thing again, I acted like I’m so angry to her, she must thinks that I’m so angry to her. At that time I’m sensitive because I’m worried my foods stock at my kost already few, and I really don’t have money in my hands, actually I have reserve but I can’t use it because it’s for my upcoming State University Test.
Then the holy spirit whispered me and said : “Briegitta my daughter, never worry for what will you eat tomorrow, but effort to do good things today, you knew that I’m strengthen moses when he are on way to mydian, i protected him and i gave him food. You just don’t eat from physically bread but rather you eat from ‘bread’ from God. That moment I feel my heart so calmed.
Pardon me God of today, I want and I can control my emotion better, because I don’t wanna be a lady with anger character. Because today God was said to me “ Full your heart with love” (Rome12:10)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment