Quoi que vous fassiez, travaillez de bon cœur, comme pour le Seigneur et non pour des hommes. - Colossiens 3:23

Thursday 3 April 2014

Hello. Today, this morning after woke up i turn on my laptop and doodle something that makes me keep spirit. It's about if i pass the upcoming SUET(State University Entrance Test) for the first choice, i'll be more pretty:p hehe
Then after i finished my doodle, i just uploaded it to Twitter and mention @akumasukitb and @sbmitb [@akumasukitb tunggu aku @sbmitb :)]

after i uploaded it i just turn off my laptop and i get shower and my daily routine such as having breakfast, lecture, and intensive course.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Till i go back from Cimahi, i turn on again my laptop, connect it to internet, then online as usual, and when i opened my twitter account, a few minutes later there are one notifications that someone retweteed my tweet.. hahaha.. who is it???

IT'S NOTIFICATION FROM @sbmitb!!!! OH MY GODNESS!! I'M SO SHOCK, AND I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE "SOON TO BE MY CAMPUS" RETWEETED MY DOODLE!!
Official Twitter of School of Business and Management Retweeted my doodle.
This makes me more spirit to pursue my dream for having study there, hehe. I know my friends said that i'm not realistic to dream study there, but heyyy they're just human. Because i believe miracles do happen, and i put my hope just in my Jesus Christ, so why worry?
Never try, Never Know. Never worry or regret. Change your worry into spirit. ITB just waiting me now!
Keep Calm, study hard, pray hard, In the name of Jesus Christ Briegitta will pass State University Entrance Test'2014.
:)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment